What's included

Here at Nene Valley Campers we like to think that we have included everything to make your camper holiday fun, care free and safe. Between the four of us we have many years of campervanning experience including campsites, off grid wild camping, festivals and euro road trips, there have been times that we learnt the hard way but that means you don't have to. The lists below show you everything we think you will need along with a list of the items you need to bring with you.

Whats in.

  • Kettle for use with gas   
  • 4 x mugs, glasses, large plates ,small plates &bowls
  • 4 x Knives, forks, dessert spoons & tea spoons
  • Sharp knives /Scissors   
  •  Washing up bowl   
  • Chopping board   
  • Cooking pans  


  • Colander
  • Corkscrew/bottle opener   
  • Tin opener   
  • Dust pan and brush   
  • Washing up liquid   
  • Wash cloths/scourers   
  • Tea towels   
  • First aid kit
  • Wet weather games
  • Camping table & 4 chairs
  • Torch

Whats not.

  • Food / Drink
  • Drinking water
  • Bedding & pillows
  • Sleeping bags
  • Towels 
  • Bin bags
  • Toiletries
  • Children's car seats
  • Phone charging leads


When you collect your camper from us we will ensure that it has a full tank of diesel ready for you to set off on your travels, we ask you to return the camper to us with the tank full ready for the next customer. Should you fail to return the vehicle to us with a full tank of fuel you will be charged to fill it back up from your security deposit at the cost of the fuel plus a £25 service charge to cover our time.


 We have a 150 miles per day mileage policy, this is averaged out over the hire period so a with a 7 day hire you will have 1050 miles included or a 4 day hire will have a total of 600 miles included in the hire rate. Any excess mileage above the the included amount will be charged at £15 per 100 miles.


Our hire vans all come with comprehensive insurance cover included in the price for one driver between the ages of 25-70 with no more than one speeding offence on their driving license. There is a policy excess of £750 so in the event of any accident or damage to the camper the hirer will be liable for the first £750. Items not covered by the policy are as follows damaged windscreens, tyres, engine or any parts of the camping interior or cab area these are however still your responsibility. 

We do not provide cover for any personal items so it is the responsibility of the Hirer to provide their own insurance to cover personal effects, we would recommend travel/holiday insurance is purchased from a reputable company.  Late return of the vehicle will invalidate the hirer’s insurance and will be an offence under the Road Traffic Act.

Should you wish we can add on extra drivers to the policy for a small admin fee.

Paying for your Camper Hire

We have full credit and debit card facilities should you wish to pay for your camper hire using a card. You can also use your card to cover the £750 security deposit on a pre-authorised transaction.

For more details please have a read of these pages